Seminarios web internacionales
TAFE Directors Australia (TDA) hosted two webinars showcasing Australian-Indonesian collaboration on skills development in the tourism and hospitality sector and in the creative industries sector.
Webinar 1: Skills Development in the tourism sector post-COVID: Cooperation between Australian TAFEs and Indonesia
The purpose of the webinar was to provide participants with examples of existing collaborations in training in tourism and hospitality and their benefits to both the Australian and Indonesian partners. It also explored emerging areas of cooperation between Australian TAFEs and Indonesian institutions, particularly in relation to challenges emerging from COVID-19, including the rise of online learning, the need to develop COVID-safe processes and provide relevant training in the tourism and hospitality sector.
- Janelle Chapman – Executive Director, TAFE Queensland International
- Andrew Nugroho – AIPRO Training Centre
- Wayne Crosbie – Director Angliss International and Business Development, William Angliss Institute
- Eddy Krismeidi Soemawilaga – Head of Indonesia Affairs and Policy, PT Indonesia AirAsia
Webinar 2: TAFE collaborations with Indonesia in skills development in the creative industries
The purpose of the webinar was to provide participants with examples of existing collaborations in skills development in the creative industries and their benefits to both Australian and Indonesian partners. It also explored emerging areas of cooperation between Australian TAFEs and Indonesian institutions in the field of creative industries.
- Tim Gilbert – Vice President International Development, Melbourne Polytechnic
- Jesse Roberts – Program Leader, Music Industry, Melbourne Polytechnic
- Inyo Taniua Saleh - Fundador y Director, Enter Audio House
- Sesi Nabila Saraswati – International Relations Manager, Enter Audio House
- Bev Jeffreys - Gerente de Asociación Offshore, Bendigo Kangan Institute
- Deyi Eka Murniati – International and Cooperation Affairs, Faculty of Engineering, Yogyakarta State University
- Megan Kirkham, Education Manager Business and Professional, Bendigo Kangan Institute