Australian TAFE International Network (ATIN)
The Australian TAFE International Network (ATIN) has been operating for more than 20 years and brings together member representatives from all states and territories on international education. The purpose of the network is to:
- provide a national forum for discussion on issues relating to international education
- inform and support TDA’s advocacy positions
- inform and contribute to national reform agendas relating to international education through various Commonwealth government departments such as the Department of Education, Department of Foreign Affairs and trade and the Department of Home Affairs
- Foster collaboration between members engaging in international opportunities and activities
Current priorities of the network include:
- responding to impacts on the international education sector (e.g. COVID, policy changes)
- consulting on policy advocacy and submissions on relevant issues such as changes to the ESOS Act, student visas, onshore student transfers and implementation of the National Strategy for International Education
- promoting TAFE as a trusted provider and using the network for international project opportunities and collaboration.
ATIN’s terms of reference are available here.
ATIN is chaired by TDA with representation from all states and territories.
For enquiries regarding ATIN, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org